This will be my third Apevia/Aspire case. Besides the X-Dreamer II, which I used for the better part of a year, I had an X-Plorer that I used for at least a year, a long time for someone who gets as many cases as I do. So I am familiar with Apevia cases, and expect the X-Telstar to be a mid-priced, fairly well built and finished, pre-modded case with a few interesting features. Read on to see if it meets my expectations.
The X-Telstar comes in this nice looking retail box. It is well protected by foam ends.
Model No. - X-TSJGT-GN Case
Material - Metal
Color – Green/Black
Main Board - Standard ATX / Baby AT / Micro ATX
Window - Yes
Power Supply - N/A
Drive Space - 5x5.25" / 2x3.5" / 3x3.5" (hidden)
Motherboard Size - up to 11" x 12"
Expansion Slots – 7
Front Panel Switch - Power / Reset
Front Access Ports - 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Firewire, 2 x HD audio
Cooling Fan Space –
Up to 3 x case fans:
1 x 120mm fan - front (optional)
1 x 120mm UV blue LED fan - side window (included)
1 x 120mm fan - rear (included)
Shipping Weight 21 lbs
Dimensions(DxWxH) 20" x 7.75" x 16.75"
Cu'ft - 2.64'
· Easy installation-tool free design
· Large see-through side window panel
· Great airflow: 1 x 120mm LED fan at side panel, 1 x 120mm at rear
· Additional cooling:1 x 120mm fan at front(optional)
· Front USB2.0, Firewire and HD audio ports
· Front LCD shows current output power supply voltages, sound volume, fan speed and CPU temperature
· Front fan speed controller
· 10 x drive bays and 7 expansion slots
· Main Board: Standard ATX, Micro ATX, Baby AT
· Easy removable side panel w/ thumb screws
· Roomy w/ folded edges for safe easy assembly