Apevia has a lot of cases. A quick look at a popular online retailer shows 127 listings at the time of this writing. Most of these are economy-priced premodded mid-towers, in many different colors, some with a power supply, some without. This will be the fourth Apevia/Aspire case I have owned. For someone wanting a decent lower-priced premodded case, you can't go wrong with one from Apevia.
The X-Supra comes in this attractive box, well protected with layered foam ends. The box has pretty much any information you'd want to know about the case.
Model No. - X-SUPRAG-BL
Material - Metal
Color – Green/Black
Main Board - Standard ATX / Baby AT / Micro ATX
Window - Yes
Power Supply - N/A
Drive Space - 5x5.25" / 2x3.5" / 3x3.5" (hidden)
Motherboard Size - up to 11" x 12"
Expansion Slots – 7
Top Panel Switch - Power / Reset
Top - 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Firewire, 2 x HD audio
Cooling Fan Space –
Up to 3 x case fans:
1 x 120mm fan - front (optional)
1 x 120mm UV blue LED fan - side window (included)
1 x 120mm fan - rear (included)
Shipping Weight 21 lbs
Dimensions(DxWxH) 20" x 7.75" x 16.75"
Cu'ft - 2.64'
· Easy installation-tool free design
· Large see-through side window panel
· Great airflow: 1 x 120mm LED fan at side panel, 1 x 120mm at rear
· Additional cooling:1 x 120mm fan at front(optional)
· Front USB2.0, Firewire and HD audio ports
· Top fan speed controller
· 10 x drive bays and 7 expansion slots
· Main Board: Standard ATX, Micro ATX, Baby AT
· Easy removable side panel w/ thumb screws
· Roomy w/ folded edges for safe easy assembly