Mivizu offers two different versions of this croc folio. The one we have here today is the “imitation” croc skin which consists of real leather in a crocodile skin pattern. If you are the type that likes to eat diamonds on your fish, however, Mivizu also sells a real crocodile skin folio (identical to the imitation case in form, just with real skin) for a cool $7,000. No, that isn't a typo.
If you are anything like me, you likely wouldn't know the difference between the two side-by-side. Mivizu points out that the imitation folio features their name on the bottom corner – the real deal lacks this branding.
Our sample arrived in a small black box that matched the folio's size. Below is a list of features and specifications on the case.
* Sleek, Croc Leather exterior that's still soft to the touch
* Shock absorbing in Cell bumpers to hold and protect your iPad
* Carbon-molded, rigid case provides more secure protection
* Stylish durability and exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
* Resistant to tears, scuffs and abrasions
* Carbon Fiber Housing Chassis
* Polymer Spine Fabric for stitching protection against the elements & environment
* Air jet textured for high abrasion resistance
* UV Radiation resistant
* Stress Crack resistant
* Stain and water resistant
Let's move ahead and take a closer look at the Mivizu Croc Folio for iPad.