The retail box boasts Logitech's signature branding. The headset is pictured on the left with it flowing into the real headset that you can see on the right. The clear plastic shows off the microphone and buttons. On the back, it lists the features corresponding to the diagram of the headset itself. The bottom shows the package contents and the detailed specifications, which I have taken from Logitech's website and posted below.
- PC with 32-bit or 64-bit Windows® XP or Windows Vista®
- 30 MB available hard drive space
- CD-ROM drive
- USB port
- Driver: 40 mm diameter, neodymium magnet, 15 mm diameter voice coil with ferrofluid damping
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 KHz diffuse-field equalized
- Impedance: 32 ohm nominal
- Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL Ref: 1 mW, 1 KHz
- Pickup pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid)
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 KHz
- Sensitivity: -42 dBV/Pa re: 0 dB = 1 Pa, 1 KHz
- Test conditions: 3.0 V, 2.2 K ohm
- Full-Speed USB 2.0 compliant
- Cable: 10 feet/3.05 m, woven insulation
On page 2 we take a look at the headset.