I guess the last thing that someone would relate to NZXT is a notebook cooler. Yes, you read it right, the Cryo LX is a notebook cooler. Read on to find out why there is nothing surprising about this.
The first thing I noticed about the box is how heavy it is, weighing in at just under five pounds. I really don't understand the graphic on the front, but I'm not into art. The NZXT logo is fairly hidden on the side, but then all of the NZXT case boxes I've had didn't have the name in a prominent place. On the rear of the box are the features in English, German, French and Spanish.
Inside, the cooler is Cryo LX is wrapped in plastic and supported by layered foam ends.
· Built with thick aluminum with sturdy construction
· Brushed Aluminum finish
· Rubber finish lifts the notebook up to allow less heat pockets and better airflow
· Cools your notebook with three adjustable large 120mm fans
· Four USB ports for your media, storage, and input devices
· Ability to power devices such as external hard drives.
· Folding design for easy storage and transportation
· Support for power notebooks with 15", 17" and 19" wide screens
· Dimensions (W x D): 16.6" x 11.6"