The H70 arrived in the retail box shown above with a large graphic of the water block / pump assembly on the front and a detailed description on the back in multiple languages. Below is a list of features and specifications borrowed from Corsair's website.
* Pre-filled, closed-loop system is easy to install
* Copper CPU cooling plate for maximum cooling performance
* Integrated pump and reservoir is sealed for zero maintenance and improved leakage protection
* Large, double-thick 120mm radiator for outstanding heat dissipation
* High-performance, twin 120mm fans offer outrageous airflow in push-pull configuration
* Included step-down adapters let you customize your fan speed for low noise or high performance.
* Warranty - Two years
* Cold Plate Material - Copper
* Fan Specifications - 120mm, selectable 2000 RPM or 1600 RPM
* Socket Support - AMD AM2, AM3, Intel LGA 1155, 1156, 1366, 775
* Radiator Material - Aluminum
* Tubing - Low-permeability for near-zero evaporation
Let's move ahead and take a closer look at the Corsair Hydro H70 Liquid CPU Cooler.